Friday, 14 October 2011
Two days left to get your tickets to RIPE!
With under three days to go until our RIPE dinner fundraiser, the Vancouver Farmers Markets want to send a big thank you out to all of the volunteer chefs, board members, and staff coming together to bring you the food event of the harvest season! In particular, we want to shout out to the folks at Save On Meats and Tacofino who are presenting the main meal Sunday night. The following is a list of what you can expect to feast on at RIPE...
- Velvet Squash & Apple Soup with Save On's Own Toasty Croutons
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with Gelderman Farms' Pork Crackling
- Purist Salad - Mixed Greens with Save On's Own Oil & Vinegar Dressing
- Marinated Local Tuna with Green Beans and Creamy Roasted Garlic Dressing
- Roast Broccoli & Fingerling Potatoes with Toasted Hazelnuts
- Chevre, Chard & Kale Phyllo 'Lasagna'
- Slow Roasted R&B Brewery Marinated Gelderman Farms' Pork with Fall
Apple & Pear Compote
To order tickets on-line, visit our website at: http://www.eatlocal.org/ripe/